Wolf's Xbox Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat about all things Xbox and things that aren't as well.

5 posters

Christmas Giveaway

benj4m
    benj4m

Christmas Giveaway - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Giveaway

Post by benj4m Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:10 am

xxW0LFxx TFD wrote:Another list update boys and girls!

The bad news is only one part of this huge list has actually arrived, I'm looking forward to seeing all of this in one place Very Happy

Ben: Yup, got the mail. Sorry for no reply mate, I'll get there before I head off on Thursday.

The comp should be officially announced tomorrow, but possibly Thursday pending problems etc. and will most likely run until just after Xmas.

The big question is: Should it just be basic questions or should I have more creative competitions....

No rush for a reply mate. A creative competition is obviously down to interpretation and people may claim favouritism when you obviously let me win.

I would plump for a basic question with a random selection of winners from the correct answers.
    xxW0LFxx TFD
    xxW0LFxx TFD
    Admin

Christmas Giveaway - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Giveaway

Post by xxW0LFxx TFD Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:03 am

benj4m wrote:
    xxW0LFxx TFD wrote:Another list update boys and girls!

The bad news is only one part of this huge list has actually arrived, I'm looking forward to seeing all of this in one place Very Happy

Ben: Yup, got the mail. Sorry for no reply mate, I'll get there before I head off on Thursday.

The comp should be officially announced tomorrow, but possibly Thursday pending problems etc. and will most likely run until just after Xmas.

The big question is: Should it just be basic questions or should I have more creative competitions....

No rush for a reply mate. A creative competition is obviously down to interpretation and people may claim favouritism when you obviously let me win.

I would plump for a basic question with a random selection of winners from the correct answers.
    There is going to be a mix of competitions.

Today is the day people....excited? Hopefully I can get this approved on N4G as well.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:27 am