Wolf's Xbox Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat about all things Xbox and things that aren't as well.

4 posters

Would you like to see this place become a full community?

xxW0LFxx TFD
    xxW0LFxx TFD
    Admin

Would you like to see this place become a full community? Empty Would you like to see this place become a full community?

Post by xxW0LFxx TFD Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:02 pm

Hey boys and girls,

As you know the reason for the creation of these here shiny Forums was because of the recent implosion of our beloved Xbox.com.

But at anypoint that could get fixed up, so the big question is do you guys want to see this place keep going and get built up? Or will you rather all go back to Xbox.com if it gets fixed or not?

If you want this place to keep going then I'll start getting it advertised, pick out some mods and look into getting competitions and more set-up as well.

As such I'm looking for honest answers, I don't want to stick in time for no reason.

And if you do want it to stay, any help getting people on here is most welcome Cool
    benj4m
    benj4m

Would you like to see this place become a full community? Empty Re: Would you like to see this place become a full community?

Post by benj4m Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:41 am

I don't see the decision on the OXF being reversed. Because they're full on, plenty girthy cocks over there now.

But saying that, if it does all get fixed, there's already a community there that doesn't need building. We do all need a home though, in case it doesn't get fixed, and this is as good as any! Anything I can do to help let me know!

I'm looking at that CSS file for you today, btw, just to let you know it has arrived! Smile
    Unreal Warfare
    Unreal Warfare

Would you like to see this place become a full community? Empty Re: Would you like to see this place become a full community?

Post by Unreal Warfare Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:13 am

No harm in building a community of your own.
    MA71LDA
    MA71LDA

Post by MA71LDA Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:40 am

I could see this place being good, other than OXF I'd never post on any other forums as I prefer to correspond with likeminded Brits.

I'm still going to browse/post on OXF but one things for sure - I ain't gonna mind my P's & Q's and if I get banned then so be it. OXF will never be 'as it was' because there will always be a slight undercurrent of tension, plus there are quite a few new tags/members since the implosion. Or at least I don't recognise all the names.

I've even made a space for this place on my favourites bar. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content