Wolf's Xbox Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat about all things Xbox and things that aren't as well.

3 posters

Iphone 4 Vs Iphone 3GS

Poll

Whats should i get?

[ 2 ]
    Iphone 4 Vs Iphone 3GS I_vote_lcap100%Iphone 4 Vs Iphone 3GS I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Iphone 4 Vs Iphone 3GS I_vote_lcap0%Iphone 4 Vs Iphone 3GS I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Hedgeh0gz
    Hedgeh0gz

Iphone 4 Vs Iphone 3GS Empty Iphone 4 Vs Iphone 3GS

Post by Hedgeh0gz Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:25 am

Hi guys after christmas im looking to get an Iphone,the iphone 4 is newer but cost a bit more where as the 3GS is £30 cheaper.

Any Pros and cons i should know about the 2? pig
    benj4m
    benj4m

Iphone 4 Vs Iphone 3GS Empty Re: Iphone 4 Vs Iphone 3GS

Post by benj4m Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:45 am

I use a Nokia blackberry lookalike, because I love full qwerty keyboards and despite touchscreen technology. But out of the two, you should go for the 4.

I have seen and used both handsets, and the 4 (if kept in a hard case to stop you bridging the antenna) is a superior model.
    Hedgeh0gz
    Hedgeh0gz

Post by Hedgeh0gz Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:32 am

benj4m wrote:I use a Nokia blackberry lookalike, because I love full qwerty keyboards and despite touchscreen technology. But out of the two, you should go for the 4.

I have seen and used both handsets, and the 4 (if kept in a hard case to stop you bridging the antenna) is a superior model.

Think this case will be ok?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    benj4m
    benj4m

Post by benj4m Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:14 am

Hedgeh0gz wrote:
    benj4m wrote:I use a Nokia blackberry lookalike, because I love full qwerty keyboards and despite touchscreen technology. But out of the two, you should go for the 4.

Think this case will be ok?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yep, basically anything which covers the bottom left of the phone (as you look at the screen) will stop your hand bridging the two antenna. Although I think Apple admitted they caused the problem and actually supply a case to resolve it. So you might find you get a free case with it anyway! Smile
    MA71LDA
    MA71LDA

Post by MA71LDA Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:59 pm

As Benj said, the i-phone 4 is alot better than the 3GS and prettier too. The HD screen is far superior, I believe it has a faster processor and obviously has the face to face calling feature....but does this warrant me trading my own 3GS for an i4? Not on your nelly!!! I like my reliable 3GS which has been dropped several times and is still in perfect working order - not something an i4 could say, thats for sure!

It's your call OP - do you get the best phone on the market, or the second best phone on the market? scratch
    benj4m
    benj4m

Post by benj4m Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:28 am

Agreed. Get the IP4 if you're getting a new one. It's better. Not better enough to warrant trading the 3gs in at your own expense though!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:43 am