Wolf's Xbox Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat about all things Xbox and things that aren't as well.

2 posters

The Old Republic

crymzen
    crymzen

The Old Republic Empty The Old Republic

Post by crymzen Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:04 pm

cant wait for this game been keeping updated with it and thought id see if anyone else is gonna be getting this game?

for those of you who dont know the Old republic is a PC only MMORPG set 3000 years before the rise of darth vader and i think around 500 years after the end of knights of the old republic 2 the sith lords.

one thing thats realy realy realy exciting me about this whole thing is its done by bioware who made the original Kotor but the main thing thats exciting me is revan, after all these years questions will finaly be answered as to what exactly happend to him after kotor 1.

and a sith exsclusive quest in the game is that you get to visit darth revans tomb!! and im guessing you can aquire his legendary mask as its shown sitting on an alter inside his tomb.

its already said that revan left at the end of kotor 1 to face the coming threat, the old republic sees the arrival of that coming threat wich is indeed the "true" sith.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Hedgeh0gz
    Hedgeh0gz

The Old Republic Empty Re: The Old Republic

Post by Hedgeh0gz Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:57 pm

I am so excited for this game as well,my friend told me about a new sw mmo coming out as i had recently quit WoW,Have just completed Kotor 1 and am going to buy 2.I was in the beta but quickly got banned for making a video and put it on youtube,I got a bounty hunter to lvl 5 and loved every minute of it!
    crymzen
    crymzen

Post by crymzen Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:12 pm

sweet i played as a bounty hunter in star was galaxies(being a jedi in that game was just terrible)

im going sith all the way in the old republic, simply because revan is a beast and i wanna see his tomb and get all ym damn questions answered.lol

gonna start a walkthrough of kotor 1 pretty soon
    Hedgeh0gz
    Hedgeh0gz

Post by Hedgeh0gz Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:35 pm

crymzen wrote:sweet i played as a bounty hunter in star was galaxies(being a jedi in that game was just terrible)

im going sith all the way in the old republic, simply because revan is a beast and i wanna see his tomb and get all ym damn questions answered.lol

gonna start a walkthrough of kotor 1 pretty soon

Good luck on a walkthrough,they are a pain in the ass to do Very Happy
    especially with a game like kotor

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:24 pm